Saturday, March 6, 2010

Group Project & Week 6

My group consists of myself, Nathan, Darshana and Nayelli. Nathan and I were supposed to meet Nayelli at 12:00 on Monday at Peet's Coffee to discuss the group project and who would head it up. Nayelli and I had a miscommunication on the place we were supposed to meet, however Nathan and I discussed it face to face while Darshana phoned in her thoughts during my one on one session with Nathan. We decided that the topic should be Copyright Law & Google. I have a textbook regarding business law which contains information on copyright law especially pertaining to the internet. For that reason and because my major is pre-law, I thought that this might be a good topic and have more information on copyright laws and Google. It also seems to me that there will be multiple copyright issues with a company as varied in its dealings and operations as Google is.

No comments:

Post a Comment